Darick Tile Bond
Technical Data Sheet
TILE MAGIC / DARCIK TILE is a milky white liquid, produced from styrene and butadiene by high pressure emulsion polymerisation. The latex contains microscopic particles of synthetic rubber, dispersed in an aqueous solution.
TILE MAGIC / DARICK TILE BOND is a latex based liquid additive for tile adhesive and grout. Formulated and used in conjunction with TILE MAGIC / DARICK cement based adhesives and grouts
For application in permanently wet conditions where water resistance is required and where increased bond strength and flexibility is required.
Follow preparation instructions pertaining to the TILE MAGIC / DARICK Tile adhesive or grout to be used.
- TILE MAGIC / DARICK TILE BOND is mixed with the cement based adhesive or grout and replaces the water in the system.
- Cement based products will dry a shade darker and setting times will be extended by ± 12 hours with the addition of TILE MAGIC / DARICK TILE BOND
- Clean the surface of the tiles before adhesive / grout hardens to avoid staining.
Refer to mixing instructions with the cement based TILE MAGIC / DARICK adhesives and grouts.
- People with sensitive skin should wear rubber gloves. Seek medical attention if irritation or discomfort persists after contamination with adhesive. In case of eye contact, wash well with clean water and obtain medical assistance if discomfort persists.
- Do not ingest.
- Do not discharge into drains.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Clean all equipment immediately after use with potable water.
- Structural movement joints must be respected and joints must be provided for (details available).
TILE MAGIC / DARICK TILE BOND is supplied in 200ℓ, 25ℓ, 5ℓ and 1ℓ plastic containers.
TILE MAGIC / DARICK TILE BOND is guaranteed when used in accordance with correct product application and instruction procedures.